Jesus Christ Witnesses

Iaorana tatou, Hope y'all had a great week! Sorry, I haven't got much time left because I was looking at colleges stuff for next s...

Iaorana tatou,

Hope y'all had a great week! Sorry, I haven't got much time left because I was looking at colleges stuff for next semester. Everyone keeps telling me that I've almost finished my mission but I still have FIVE more months thank you very much.

Highlights:

-temple! Seems like we get to go to the temple more often now, which is awesome.
-world missionary broadcast. Some of you may have already heard about the new changes in our schedules and key indicators (the numbers we report). We actually already knew about the schedule, which also allows missions to adjust the hours according ton he local culture, so we've been waking up earlier and sleeping earlier for the past month. And one thing I like about the new numbers is that we don't even report the number of lessons anymore, which allows us to focus more on teaching to help people repent and be baptized instead of teaching just to teach.
- in addition to H- and her friends at Ahonu, we've starting teaching some little boys at Atima. They are the cutest. The other day, a new boy we hadn't seen before asked "are you the Jehovah's Witnesses?" And the other one, the first one we'd met, said "no, they're the Jesus Christ Witnesses!"
-and for my spiritual thought, I'm going to steal what President Bize shared when he came to our Sacrament meeting yesterday. When we share the gospel, we're a bit like a television that our friends are watching. As we share and teach and testify, we might be showing a program that they are not at all interested in. The remote control is with God. He knows what they need to hear and he can change the channel. But only if we don't block the signal of the Spirit. Stay tuned and trust God.

Je vous aime,
Soeur Ladd

0 comments