Only 12 km A Day

Iaorana tatou! I haven't got much time this week (we went on a cool hike this morning with the district!) but we had a great week! Our...

Iaorana tatou!

I haven't got much time this week (we went on a cool hike this morning with the district!) but we had a great week! Our amis are progressing well and tout va bien! A little tired from riding at least 12 km a day, but we're going to move soon to a house by our chapel, which is closer to where our investigators are so that's good.

C and his girlfriend came to church yesterday! It was cute, he called us Saturday night to confirm that he was coming and to ask what to wear. And then he called back 10 minutes later to ask if he should bring the book we gave him. He was worried because he didn't have any dress pants, but I told him it was fine. I think he enjoyed it! I played piano for Sacrament meeting so I wasn't able to sit with them, but they seemed pretty interested and chill. He's from a 7th Day Adventist background, and our class for investigators happened to be about the sabbath day (the main difference between Adventists and other churchs, they have church on Saturday) so that was interesting.

Dogs weren't working out too well for us so we moved on to goats. I'll send pictures next week.

Et voilà! I'll try and be more detailed next week, sorry. Je vous aime! Happy late birthday Grandpa Don, happy early birthday Jacob! Je vous aime!

Soeur Ladd

0 comments